Enhancing the quality of life
To become the most admired and trusted personal care company in Indonesia, with International Presence.
Become the market leader for disposable hygiene products by consistently delivering innovative products, relevant to the market segment and ensure quality and technological advancement.
TO TAKE PART IN IMPROVING EVERYDAY ASPECTS OF HUMAN LIFE
To play a key role in every stage-of-life of our consumers, by providing an expanding line of high quality and value of personal care products and services, that will improve the well-being and enhance the quality of life of Indonesian families and people around the world, now and for generations to come.
QUALITY, OHS & ENVIRONMENT POLICY PT SOFTEX INDONESIA
PT Softex Indonesia strives to increase customer satisfaction and committed to the highest standards of safety to care and protect each other, business partners, visitors and community. We are all responsible to maintain a safe, protected and healthy workplace in order to protect employees and Company operations as well as strive to maintain the sustainability and protection of the environment in which the company operates.
The continuous improvement program is implemented through the Quality Management System, Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) and the Environment by committing to:
- Produce and deliver top quality, defect-free, hygienic products at competitive prices to maintain consumer satisfaction and consumer loyalty;
- Comply with laws and regulations and other requirements related to quality, OHS and environment and integrate them in all aspects of the operational activities of PT Softex Indonesia;
- Improve the Quality, OHS and Environment management system continuously;
- Strive to eliminate hazards and reduce OHS risks also environmental impacts in accordance with the characteristic and scale of OHS and Environmental risks at PT Softex Indonesia;
- Provide a safe, comfortable and healthy workplace to prevent occupational accidents and occupational diseases;
- Conduct consultation and participation of workers in decision making related to OHS and environment;
- Protect the environment by preventing pollution, using sustainable natural resources, mitigating and adapting to climate change, protecting biodiversity and ecosystems, and expanding the zero-waste mindset throughout the business chain.
This policy is established and communicated to all employees and interested parties and will be periodically reviewed according to the needs of the organization by considering changes that occur.
OUR i-CARE VALUES
At Softex Indonesia, we live by our i-Care values, which places Integrity as the most significant core value in achieving our business goals and maintaining our professional standards.
Is exemplified by a consistent and uncompromising attitude of upholding the values of brand transparency, consumer satisfaction and protection, and complete compliance with all relevant regulations
We have an unwavering devotion to continued development, investments in technology and manufacturing capabilities, as well as delivery of the highest possible quality personal health and hygiene products to our consumers while employing the best business practices
We never forget the role and participation of all our stakeholders’ contributions to the success of our business and uphold the public trust towards our brands
RESPECT & RESPONSIbility
In the Softex Indonesia family, WE work together to respect and support each other as a global team thus taking collective responsibility to ensure total stakeholder satisfaction.
We cherish the spirit of cooperative enterprise in which we share a passion to promote innovation, enhance consumer’s value and achieve corporate objectives.